Wednesday 30 September 2015

Seasons.. !




Yet another September... While the moon n earth are still in their paths around the universe... My astonishment is microscopic or even down the scale...unlike the September of that year which i welcomed with little laziness after the onam holidays, I am living a sept where there are no holiday hangovers or better there are no holidays... Days had flown quick that i dont remember everything i thought important.
 N my frnd says remembering every minute things f past is a disease...then i m not hence diseased... The count of years reflects a two decade experience and more... The decades...the years...the days....the time...they were always the real players...they know it well to make me feel joyful , sorrowful, truthful, sinful , painful, and what not...! Again a Sept day of an year it makes me write about itself...there were seasons that came n left... Then there were people like the flowers in the spring who left in the winter n nvea came bck while some remained waiting the next spring 🙇

and when it rained.. it rained... thundered and stormed ... when it didn't ..it didn't ..blaming the sun for hot long days... if not adjusting the strands of hair waving in wind...days got added into the lists of bad good lucky...

And a mind that worked and worked for good and bad .... thoughts kept flowing ...bringing all the emotions it could.. contradicting conflicting confusing..... sometimes safeguarding the morals..otherwise in truce with peace.. did u feel this ? or jus me.. or is it the seasons that mind reflects... i feel storm and rain and wind... i hear the thunder ... and then the anxiety for tomorrow...  searching the agreement for life long peace..

And u ...were u with me listening to my mind..? my thoughts..?.. And for the times i stand alone debating my thoughts ...i cant find a help...is this the winter forever..!perhaps the player wants me to live this winter to see the most  beautiful spring ever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment