Friday 14 February 2014

Political Paradox


 May be an old me would have never done this post. I just don’t find another reason to stop myself from expounding on the topic of social living! I am an ordinary fellow who just live normally in a society where anyone hardly use their loaf! How can we just live with not lending ears to the world? When in 5th grade dad made it compulsory to read news paper, I was too polite to raise my disagreement. And obviously I don’t remember much of the then read news or anything specific , while still preserving the paper cuttings and the Young world collections” . For my emotional weightage for those efforts, I would never trash them.  Did I know what exactly happened in the Indian Politics ?
precisely I never bothered what Sonia Gandhi did sitting in Delhi nor why should US president visit INDIA? There were other issues that bothered me. Did India win the Cricket Match ? why did Columbia crash?  . what is the days wise-crack ? that I shall say the same as “thought for the day” in assembly! And for the sake of my house team in school I would end up writing the large font headlines and present in morning assembly helping my house score a point! That was the only  commitment I had …or what I thought is all I had to do.But some where I became adapted enough to understand Sonia Gandhi do control UPA. She is one among those top rated leaders. Obviously more about the Gandhi family as such! I started understanding the difference between NDA , UPA, CPI(M). The social studies I had helped a bit more! Thanks to CBSE I always loved my civics text, I guess that is the only textbook that was outstandingly prepared. Well while saying that I admit I  have not seen any other texts dealing with civics either. So it was in 10th grade I opted judiciary as my project topic! Obviously that has got something to do with  my dad’s job! To be frank all my project choices had something to do with dad’s interest. For his policy of nurturing me under his thumb, I should accept there are list long things that I have been familiarised with. With no doubt it’s the root cause for  my impulsive responses. My mom says maintaining silence is nvea my characteristics. Its funny in a way that I make endless debates over “Common wealth Game” ,” Indian Cricket Team”, “Sunandha P Tharoor’s death”, and wot not.. with equanimity I realise how influential are these happenings?!and  I have no specific cause to call them amiable. Like any other  Indian I never bothered whom I called my PM ,  CM etc.. as long as they never asked me to do anything specific. But lately , I am baffled by these bureaucracy, politics, and their repellent logic! i blindly trusted those text books that said constitution ensured equality. Alleviating my trust I am sorry to share this piece of land where those women  lost their son, brother, husband over ruthless political rivalry . I am not a blindfold follower of any political party (not even the AAP)  nor is my family. i always end up realising the plausible justification of them spurious.


So what is the stimulus behind my choice of topic!


 I thought Nehru was a great man, Indira Gandhi a strong lady, perhaps Indian National Congress must have their inherent qualities to put them on the right track. What have they gifted the Indians with? Finally proving nothing is impossible “all Indains are easy to be fooled again and again!” here they are at the 11th hour to obviate the issues, eyeing the elections. But I can credit them for one thing “the sacrilege of parliament” [debates, fights, bribing , pepper powder, knife .. ! ]


I thought Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) with their make a difference could revamp the scenario , but the Delhi CM the anarchist , is this how a national capital make a difference ? he do  whatever he want, again the rest carry the broom or drop the broom ! choice is yours.


I thought CPI(M) who fought against the feudalism , with its Anti-globalization and Anti-capitalism stance would uphold their values. Here they are with deleterious policies , losing veracity . Still I admire the support they still gain, but I wish to seek  the logic!


I thought BJP is worst , that always people choose Cong. And their choice always proved wrong .I also dont remember much of what Vajpayee did. But I appreciate the developments happening in Gujarat.  I fear to opt a dauntless stand in believing the chai pe charcha or any of their campaign policies


At the end they have contributed greatly to make the society infernal.Today when i was asked to attend "ask a question to Sonia Gandhi", i had no choice other than to say "i am not interested". While I am to make my first vote I  lack the confidence. Where is the change?  the youth… we are responsible to  change the pandemonium!


NOTE: while I make this post Aravind kejriwal just resigned ,dont u think he just shrouds from the promises?!!   pretty not sure where do I find him again?!! but see the beauty this paradox keep changing  their faces! they are like the moon that keep changing their look!!


No comments:

Post a Comment